Astros @ Mets

Game 41 on the year was last night when the Mets played game 1 of the last 3 games of the 2014 season.
I got to the stadium by 11:30, then once the gates opened the Mets held a a short autograph session in the Jackie Robinson Rotunda. Josh Satin, Eric Campbell and Jacob deGrom were signing. I got the following through out the day,
Eric Young Jr, 1 card
Josh Satin, 1 card.
Jenrry Meija, 1 card
Kirk Nieuwenheuis, 2 cards
Wilfredo Tovar, 1 card
Lucas Duda, 1 card
Curtis Granderson, 1 card
Gonzalez German, 1 card
Juan Centeno, 8x10
Rafael Montero, 8x10
Josh deGrom, 8x10





I also started the mini 86 WS ticket and added Tim Tuefel today. Wally Backman told us he would come back out. But, never did.

Inside I headed to the 3rd base side during BP. I had now cards for the Astros, just 3 baseballs. The Stros do not have many ball worthy players in my opinion. Security was laxed and I was able to get behind the dugout. Which unless you tickets behind the dugout. Its off limits. I got 2 OMLB's signed

George Springer, George was a 1st rd pick in 2011, 11th overall
Nick Tropeano, Nick was a 5th rd pick in 2011 and I Long Island Product. Nick is ranked 13th in the Astros Top 20 prospects. I probably would not have gotten him on a ball. But, since he is from Long Island, I had him sign the ball


This brings my 2014 IP total to 740 autographs.

I have tickets to Sundays game. But, will not have a chance to graph outside before the game. With the Mets holding that autograph session in the Rotunda. I'm hoping to get a couple more autos to finish the year out.

I will post a season ending review soon.

Thank You for Reading and Check Back soon!!!!

Comments