Blue Crabs at Ducks...

Last night was Game 8 on the season for me. The Blue Crabs and Ducks played the 2nd game of a Day Night doubleheader. The first game was a makeup game for a previous game that was rained out during the Crabs first visit earlier this month.
I didn't get much and got the following:
D'Arby Myers, 2 cards. D'Arby was a 4th rd pick in 2006 by the Phillies. D'Arby has spent time in with the Phillies 2006-2012, A's 2014 and Angels 2015 reaching as high as AAA.
Jeff Urlaub, 4 cards and a 2013 WBC Team Israel Replica Lineup card. Jeff was a 30th rd pick in 2010 by the A's and have spent the last 5 seasons in the A's system reaching as high as AAA. Jeff was also on the Team Israel World Baseball Classic Qualifying Team Roster. Israel did not advance to the next round. This is the 3rd player I've gotten on the lineup card. David Kopp and Bret Lorin signed it a couple of years ago when they both pitched together for the Ducks.
Steve Lombardozzi Jr. ignored us as usual and Gary Brown changed his number.So, I missed him
I also needed Cody Epply on a locker name plate. But, he did not come thru the dugout
I had planned on graphing the bus. But, it rained for the last 3 innings of the game and did not stop.


With these 7 autographs tonight. It now brings by total for the season to 81 autographs after 8 games

I have no pictures from the game because my SD got corrupt. Not sure what happened  and have a few more at home.

Next up will be the Sundays Ducks game.

Thanks for Reading and Check Back Soon!!

Comments