Thursday Game 2, Charlotte Knights at the Syracuse Chiefs

Game 2 on the season was a 1.5 hr drive North to Syracuse. The Nationals AAA affiliate is located in Syracuse. The Chiefs played the Charlotte Knights, the White Sox AAA affiliate
I did not get to Syracuse in time to graph pregame outside the stadium. My goal was to get the Nationals prospect Trea Turner. But, found out quickly he does not sign. So, I decided to graph Charlotte. The Charlotte players were not great signers. I graphed pregame inside and post game outside and did get the folllowing.
Daniel Fields, 4 cards. Daniel was a 6th rd pick in 2009 by the Tigers. Daniel made his major league debut in 2015 with the Tigers and played in 1 game. Since his debut he has been selected off of waivers by the Brewers, then the Dodgers and White Sox. Daniel was DFA'd just a day after I got his autograph and was again selected by the Dodgers off of waivers.
Phillipe Aumont, 2 cards. Phillipe was a 1st rd pick (11th overall) in 2007 by the Mariners. Phillipe has pitched in parts of 4 seasons in the majors, all with the Phillies
Anthony Ranaudo, 3 cards. Anthony was a 1st rd pick (39th overall) in 2007 by the Red Sox. Anthony has pitched in 3 brief stints in the majors with the Red Sox 2014 and the Rangers 2015-2016 and was recently acquired in a trade by the White Sox.
Michael Ynoa, 2 card. Michael signed as a free agent in 2010 by the A's
J.B. Shuck, 1 card, J.B. was a 6th rd pick in 2008 by the Astros and has played parts of 5 seasons in the majors. Astros 2011, Angels 2013-2014, Indians 2014 and White Sox 2015-2016. J.B. was promoted to the majors just a day after I got this autograph.
Brad Goldberg, 1 card. Brad was a 10th rd pick in 2013 by the White Sox
Tim Anderson, 8x10. Tim was a 1st rd pick (17th overall) by the White Sox

I was def. disappointed graphing in Syracause. No Turner and Matt Davidson didn't sign. I may try for Turner in Scranton. I was told by the locals I had a better chance of getting Turner at an away game



I did manage these 14 autographs, which brings my season total to 153

Game Pics
 Anthony Ranaudo
 Tim Anderson
 Matt Skole

 Trea Turner
 Matt den Dekker

 Matt Davidson




Next up will be the 3 days in Cooperstown at the Hall of Fame Classic

Thanks for Reading and Check Back Soon!!

Comments