New additions to my Memorabilia Collection..

In the last few weeks I added 8 Game Used Locker Plates to my collection.  These bring my total to 77 Locker Plates, 23 are them are signed.

First up was a 2017 Mets Spring Training Locker plate of OF prospect Champ Stuart. I won this from a grab bag at Citi Field.
I plan on going up to Binghamton in a few weeks and I hope to get it signed.

The next 7 were all won from MLB.com auctions.

3 of them were from the 2017 Team Israel WBC.  I had actually won 4. But, shortly after posting the Team Israel plates on Facebook. I was contacted by a players mother and we worked out a trade. I'm currently waited for the items I was promised.
 Danny Burawa and Alex Katz are both from Long Island and Blake Gailen is playing in the Atlantic League with the Lancaster Barnstormers
I have gotten 1 of the 3 signed already

Next up is Nabil Crismatt, Team Columbia WBC , who is a pitching prospect in the Mets System. Nabil is currently pitching for the Mets Advanced A Port St. Lucie Mets.
 I'm sure I will get this signed when Nabil is promoted to AA Binghamton

Kevin McCarthy's 2017 Spring Training locker plate. Kevin is a pitching prospect for the Royals and has already seen time in the Major Leagues. Kevin is also from Long Island

Brandon Nimmo's Team Italy Plate. I picked this one up because Brandon is a Mets prospect who is currently in AAA Las Vegas. I think he is being blocked from the Majors because of all OFer's the Mets already have.

Nick Fanti's Team Italy Plate. Nick is a pitching prospect in the Phillies system and is currently pitching for the Lakewood Blueclaws. Nick is also from Long Island. I should get this one signed sometime soon.

Thanks for Reading and Check Back Soon!

Comments