Blog Update....

Sorry guys I've been MIA for a while now. Sad to say I've lost interest for the most part in writing the game blogs. But, I'm not disappearing for good. I will continue to write posts. But, not as often. 

My last IP autograph post was back on May 13th and that was game 13 on the 2017 season for me.
My total number of games for 2017 fell short of my 2016 total by a few games.
You can see my game log by clicking this link http://strongislandgrapher.blogspot.com/p/2017-game-log.html
My season total for 2017 came to 53 games,  4 of those were Major League games.
I did manage to add 2 new stadiums to my list of stadium I've attended games at.  Dunkin Donuts Park in Hartford Ct and on the last day of the regular season for the Majors I took a drive to Philly to see Citizens Bank Park. I plan on writing about my thoughts on those 2 new stadiums shortly.

Some of you maybe wondering what my season total for autographs was for the 2017 season.
I finished 2017 IP season with 744 autographs. I fell short of my 2016 season of 947. Then again I attended 8 less games.

I hope to write posts some posts shortly. In addition to the 2 about the new stadiums. I will write posts about certain games from the 2017 season. One specifically being the last game ever at Harbor Yard. Which was home to the Bridgeport Bluefish. I should also being writing about some events I've attended since the season ended.

Thanks for Reading and Check Back Soon!!

Comments