Hurricanes and Islanders

Today the Carolina Hurricanes are in town. Suprised to see a light crowd for a weekend game. Not sure why and the weather was great for a February morning.
 I graphed them last year and had pretty good sucess just as good today. Today I only missed Patrick Dwyer, Chad Larose and Jussi Jokinen. Dwyer walked right by the crowd and Jokinen told us he would get us after practice. But, I never saw him afterwards. Tuomo Ruutu and Joni Pitkanin did not travel with the team since they are hurt.
Here is the Logo
11 players and 3 coaches.
Drayson Bowman
Jerome Samson
Andreas Nodl
Anthony Stewart
Jiri Tlusty
Bryan Allen
Justin Faulk
Jay Harrison
Derek Joslin
Kirk Muller
Dave Lewis
John Maclean
Brian Boucher
Tim Gleason
Then I got (8) 8x10's
Kirk Muller and Tim Brent

Jeff Skinner

Cam Ward

Justin Peters

Long Island product and son of Former Islander and current Calgary Flames coach, Brandon Sutter

Jaroslav Spacek

Eric Staal

Jamie McBain
Pretty good day. Most players would not sign after the morning skate.

On the Islanders side I had started a 16x20 of the 40th Anniversary Logo. I had 9 players already and was able to add 10 more today.
Dylan Reese
Josh Bailey
Marty Reasoner
Michael Grabner
Nino Niederreriter
John Tavares (His autograph gets worse and worse everytime)
Ty Wishart
Al Montoya
Andrew MacDonald
Mark Eaton

While we where waiting for the Hurricanes after practice, word was that John Starks was signing for free at a local mall not far away. I'm not a basketball fan. But, I try never to pass up a free autograph. Starks was a popular Knick. He was doing a radio interview for ESPN 1050, the local Espn radio for the NY Area. it was also a Verizon Promo. So, i stopped at the Steiner store and picked up an 8x10.


I think that is 36 auto's for the day, pretty happy with my haul.
Sorry for the format issues. I have to figure it out before my next post.
Thanks for looking 

Comments