Last Islander Home Game of the Season

So, I decided to work a half day and graph the Islanders vs. Jets today. Really not being prepared all I had for the Jets was a 8x10 Logo sheet. Actually makes things real easy just having 1 item to get signed. 1 color sharpie. I only did after the morning skate and did ok. A few players refused to sign after the morning skate because they signed alot before the skate. So, I missed out some of the bigger name players like Nik Antropov, Evander Kane, Andrew Ladd and Dustin Byfuglien. I was able to get the following
Alexander Burmistrov
 Patrice Cormier
 Spencer Machacek
Antti Miettinen
Jim Slater
Tim Stapleton
Chris Thorburn
Blake Wheeler
Zach Bogosian
Grant Clistome
Mark Flood
Mark Staurt
Chris Mason
Claude Noel (Head Coach)
Wade Flaherty (Goalie Coach)

Then I had started a 16x20 40th Anniv Logo for the Islanders and I was able to add 5 more players a 1 former Islander. I added Matt Moulson, PA Parenteau, Matt Donovan, Michael Haley and Jay Pandolfo and the former Islander is Butch Goring. Butch does TV for the Isles. This brings my total to 25. I missed Steve Staios, John Grahame and Casey Cizikas today. Not sure I should even add Grahame. He probably will never play for the Isles. I also never got Rick Dipietro, Mike Mottau and Brian Rolston and a few of the rookies that played a few games this season. I would also like to add some of the Islanders Legends. 
So, this hockey season i added 190 autographs to my hockey collection. I guess not bad. I would have liked to have done better. Maybe next season. Bring on the Baseball season!!!!!


Comments