Long Winter

Sorry guys I have not posted in awhile. The Islanders season went by so fast. I missed out on atleast 3 Saturdays because I had more important things going on and then I think I may have missed another 3 days because of the weather.
But, the good news is, The MLB season starts on Thursday here in NY. Hopefully I will get to graph more than 1 Met game this season.
The Long Island Ducks season does not start till May 4th. http://www.liducks.com/Schedule/May.cfm.
So, far I've picked up 2 GU jerseys of current Duck players for this season. Ryan Garko and Gustavo Chacin and I picked up a Jason Botts Locker plate from the Texas Rangers. All at inexpensive prices on Ebay. I still want to also pick up something nice other than a OMLB for Gary Gaetti, Gary is the new manager of the new expansion team, Suger Land Skeeters. http://sugarlandskeeters.com/coaching.cfm.
And I still have to place my order for the single cards I do not have already. After the Atlantic League season starts things will pick up.
I'm also hoping to go on atleast one 3 or 4 day trip this season. Not sure yet. Those important things I mentioned earlier will effect my decision on where and when I go.
Hopefully it turns out to be a great baseball season for graphing.

Comments