Hudson Valley @ Cyclones, Game 1 Playoffs

Last night game 1 of the NY-Penn League playoffs started. The Hudson Valley Renegades are in to play the Cyclones. Not getting the chance to print any 8x10's, I had nothing for the Cyclones. So, I headed over to the Renegades side. My main goal was to get 2012 1st round pick, Richie Shaffer. I was able to get him on my custom logo and a OMLB on the SS. I also got the following on the custom Logo;
Kyle Snyder, Pitching coach and former big leaguer played for the Royals and Redsox
Kris Carlson, 2012 35th rounder
Rob Finneran, Long Island kid
Dylan Floro, 2012 13th rounder
Taylor Guerrieri, 2011 1st rounder
Jesse Hahn
Marcus Jensen, 2009 30th rounder and son of former big leaguer Marcus Jensen
Ian Kendall, 2010 5th rounder,
Jake Depew, 2010 9th rounder
Luke Maile, 2012 8th rounder
Justin O'Conner, 2010 1st rounder
Geoff Rowen, 2012 39th rounder
Jose Molina
Alex Moshier
Eduar Quinonez
Thomas Coyle, 2012 16th rounder
Felix Gonzalaz
Leonardo Reginatto
Richie Shaffer, 2012 1st rounder
Michael Williams
Joel Caminero
Charles Epperson
Marty Gantt, 2012 7th rounder
Matthew Spann, 2010 25th rounder

I left the game early because I had to work this morning and had planned on going up to see Game 2 of the playoffs in Hudson Valley to finish the sheet off. But, because of the forecast for severe weather, the game has been postponed. Its only a 2.5 hour drive for me and may take the ride tomorrow after softball.
The Cyclones did win last night 4-0 behind a great game from Hansel Robles.

If you ever make it to Brooklyn you have to eat at the World Famous Nathans and grab a couple of frankfurters and fries. I got down to Coney Island abit early yesterday. So, I hit Nathans and walked on the boardwalk abit.


                            On July 4th this is where the Famous Hot Dog eating contest is held
  Looking west on the boardwalk and the famous parachute jump. MCU Park is on the left out of the picture
 Luna Park, The park is lite up with bright colors at night and is beyond the leftfield wall of MCU Park


Hopefully they advance to the NY-Penn League Championship series. If they do not advance this would  have been my last game this season to see the Cyclones and probably my last affiliated minor league game for the season.
The Ducks have one more homestand before the playoffs and the Mets have I think 14 more home games before the end of the season. I hoping to graph at least 1 more Mets game.

Thanks for Looking and Check Back soon!!!

Comments