Staten island Yankees @ Brooklyn Cyclones

Wednesday night was game 19 for me . The Staten Island Yankees and the Cyclones played the 3rd and final game of the home at home series. The Cyclones won in dramatic fashion in the 10th to snap a 4 game losing streak.
I only needed a few guys from Brooklyn to finish my logo sheet. The only person I still do not have is the Cyclones Manager. Rich Donnelly.
I did get:
Marc Valdes, Currently the Cyclones pitching coach and a 6 yr Major League Vet, who played for Marlins, Expos, Astros and Braves
Dawrin Frias
Seth Lugo, 34th rd 2011
Miller Diaz
Tomas Nido, 8th rd in 2012
Ismael Tijerina


On the Cyclones I also got;
John Mincone on one my 8x10's
Gavin Cecchini, 5 cards




I only did the Cyclones before the game. So, I had to wait till after the game for the Yankees. But, since the Yankees stadium in Staten Island is a short ride away from Brooklyn, the players get back on the bus in there uniforms and are where all in a rush. I was able to get the following Baby Bombers

Andrew Benek, 14th rd 2012
Cale Coshow, 13th rd 2013
Rookie Davis, 14th rd 2011
Trent Garrison, 28th rd 2013
Kale Sumner, 32nd rd 2013
Nick Rumbelow, 7th rd 2013
Philip Walby, 12th rd 2013
Jose Rosario
Daniel Aldrich
Mikeson Oiberto



I'll have to get the rest when the come back to Brooklyn or take a ride to Staten Island, which is something I did not do last season.

Here are some other pictures from around the stadium
Staten Island Yankees bullpen
Brooklyn Cyclones bullpen
View from the bleachers in right field
Historic parachute jump
Historic parachute jump lite up with its new lights
Hope everyone had a safe and Happy 4th. I went to the Ducks last night (4th) and will post in the next day or 2.

Probably hit another couple of Duck games before the All-Star Break and then next weekend is the start of the MLB All-Star Fanfest. Which I'm really looking forward to.

Thanks for Reading and Check back soon.





Comments