Lancaster @ Ducks

Monday night was my 32nd game of the year. The Lancaster Barnstormers came to town for the first time this season to start a 4 game series. Strange that this is their first visit to the island all year. Most of the ATL teams have been to the island at least 2 times already. The only players who did not sign inside was Kyle Russell and Joe Thurston.
I did get the following:
Jerry Owens, 4 cards. Jerry was a 2nd rd pick in 2003 by the Expos. He played parts of 2006-2009 in the majors with the White Sox and has spent time in the minors with the Expos and Mariners
Ryan Harvey, 4 cards. Ryan was a 1st rd pick in 2003 by the Cubs. Has also played in the Rockies system getting as high as AA
Gustavo Molina, 2 cards. Gustavo has played parts of 2007 with the White Sox, 2008 with the Mets, 2010 with the Red Sox and 2011 with the Yankees
Kevin Howard, 3 cards. Kevin was a 5th rd pick in 2002 by the Reds and is an 11 year minor league vet. He has played in the Reds, Yankees, Dodgers, Phillies, Mariners, Jays, Padres and Cardinals system getting as high as AAA.


I was hoping to graph the Ducks outside. But, the rain came in the middle of the game.

I plan on finishing the affiliated season off by hitting 4 games in 4 days.
Friday night I'm going to Staten Island in hopes to get the Yankees 2013 1st rd pick Eric Jagielo, who I hear signs everything
Saturday in New Britain for Miguel Sano and Eddie Rosario
Sunday in Binghamton for Noah Syndergaard and Marcus Stroman
Monday in Lehigh
I do not have a lap top and I'm unable to post each day of my trip. So, the plan is on tuesday or wednesday of next week I will write a post for each day. This should keep the length of the post somewhat short.
The only other way I can make an affiliated game is if the Cyclones make the playoffs. As of today I believe they are .5 game ahead of Aberdeen.

After that the Ducks have 2 more home series and then if they can hold onto 1st place in the division they will advance to the playoffs.

Thanks for Reading and Check Back soon!

Comments