NY Giants at Bob's Furniture

This past weekend Bob's Furniture had former NY Giants signing autographs at there stores in the tri-state area. Each day a different player appeared at different stores for 2 hrs at a time.
On Saturday while driving to Lakewood NJ, I stopped at the Bobs in Flatbush and got Rodney Hampton on my Giants Stadium seat back.
Mr. Hampton was a 1st rd pick in 1990 by the Giants, he was a 2x Pro Bowl selection and played in Super Bowl XXV with the Giants and was a running back. He had 49 rushing TD's and 2 receiving TD's.
He held the Giants record for career rushing yards with 6,897 until Tiki Barber surpassed him in 2004
Typical there are lines for events. So, I got there about hour early and no one was online yet. The appearance time was to start at noon and when Mr. Hampton arrived there was just 2 of us waiting. Pretty surprised, that not more showed up for autographs. Mr. Hampton I thought was the best of the players appearing on Saturday.
Bad angle with the glare. Mr. Hampton signed beneath Sean Landeta.


On Sunday I was on my way up to Westchester and stopped at the Bob's in Carle Place and added Eric Dorsey to the seat back. When I got to the store there was about 20 people already on line.
Mr. Dorsey was a 1st rd pick in 1986 by the Giants and was a Defensive End. He appeared in Super Bowl XXI and XXV with the Giants.

Both Mr Dorsey and Mr. Hampton were real nice and took pictures and signed multiple items

In the next day or so I will write a post about the Lakewood game

Thanks for Reading and Check Back soon!!!

Comments