New Britain Rock Cats @ Binghamton Mets

Game 11 this season was in Binghamton with the Rock Cats visiting. May 25th
After leaving Cooperstown I headed to Binghamton which is about an 1.5 hr trip. I got there pretty earlier and as I walked to the box office to get my ticket I noticed a player walking around. Before I could realize who he was he stopped to talk to Glenn Abbott who walking into the stadium. Glenn Abbott is the B-Mets pitching coach. It didn't take long to notice it was Travis d'Arnaud. I didn;t know he would be there on rehab. So, I had him sign a OMLB on the SS.
Not the best d'Arnaud autograph. I had gotten him a few weeks earlier on a card.
I stuck around alittle longer before heading to get something to eat. I got the following outside.
Matt Bowman, 4 cards. Matt was a 13th rd pick in 2012 by the Mets
Javce Boyd, 2 cards. Jayce was a 6th rd pick in 2012 by the Mets. Jayce is ranked 16th out of the 20 top prospescts in the Mets system
Darin Gorski, 8x10. Darin was a 7th rd pick in 2009 by the Mets
The one nice thing about Binghamton is, the stadium is open to the public hours before the game. You can walk around and watch batting practice and get autographs. You are supposed to leave the stadium 1 hr before the gates open. But, this time I was allowed to stay inside and an usher took my stub.





 Matt Reynolds
 Rainy Lara and Hansel Robles
  Travis d'Arnaud taking BP.
 Travis d'Arnaud in the dugout

The other autos I got are the following:
Rainy Lara, 4 card. Rainy signed as a FA in 2010
Hansel Robles, 3 cards.Hansel signed as a FA in 2009
Matt Reynolds, 3 cards.. Matt was a 2nd rd pick in 2012 by the Mets
Jack Leathersich, 2 cards.Jack was a 5th rd pick in 2011 by the Mets. Jack is ranked 6th out of the 20 top prospescts in the Mets system
Adam Kolarek, 1 card. Adam was a 11th rd pick in 2010 by the Mets.
Darrell Ceciliani 1 card. Darrell was a 4th rd pick in 2009 by the Mets.
Kevin Plawecki, 4 cards. Kevin was a 1st rd pick in 2012 by the Mets.. Kevin is ranked 18th out of the 20 top prospescts in the Mets system. He is the No. 1 ranked catcher and in my opinion is better than Travis d'Arnaud



I didnt stick around to graph after the game since I had a 4 hr ride home.

I have not graphed since this trip due to some personal things. I'm hoping to get to a Ducks game this week. I'm also going to the Mets game this coming Saturday. But, not sure if I'm graphing.

Thanks for Reading and Check back soon

Comments