Lake Monsters @ Cyclones

Game 22 was last night when the Vermont Lake Monsters and the Cyclones played game 1 of a 3 game series.
My main goal was to get the Mets 2014 1st rd pick Mike Conforto, he was the selected 10th overall. He signed with the Mets about a week ago. Since Conforto signed I decided to go during the week to make sure I got him atleast once. Rumors are floating around that Conforto may not stay long in Brooklyn. He may get a quick promotion he he hits well.
I had also printed out a numerous 8x10's that I had taken during the past games I had been to this year.
I didn't even make up a logo for the Lake Monsters
Mike was great about signing. I got him on two 8x10's and an official NY-Penn League baseball which was a home run ball hit by Cyclones outfielder Mike Bernal. When Bernal hit the home run it hit the light pole in left field and bounced back onto the field. The Lake Monsters LF then threw the ball into the stands right to me. I had decided not to get any OMLB's signed by any minor league players anymore. But figured since I didn't buy it, I would get it signed.
 He added 2014 Mets 1st rd pick as I requested

I had gotten one 8x10 inside and then I got the other 8x10 and the ball outside after the game.
I also got the following:
Jhoan Urena, 8x10
Amed Rosario, 8x10.
Mike Katz, 8x10
Juan Urbina, 3 cards
Luis Mateo, 5 cards. Luis is rehabbing with the Cyclones. He started the season with the Binghamton which is the Mets AA affiliate.
Scarlyn Reyes on the tix stub. Scarlyn started the game for the Cyclones





I was so concerned with getting Conforto, I missed out on a handful of other Cyclones I have cards and 8x10's for.

I took some good shots of Conforto during the game and I'm hoping to get him again as long as he is in Brooklyn.

The plan is for Trenton tomorrow.

Thanks for Reading and Check Back Soon!!!!!

Comments