Valley Cats at Cyclones

This past Saturday night was Game 32 in Brooklyn when the Tri-City Valley Cats played the Cyclones.
My main goal was to finish the 2014 Cyclones team set. I also need to work on the Cats Logo sheet that I had started when I saw them play the Baby Bombers a week or so ago.
The gates in Brooklyn open 1.5 hrs before game time and when we entered the stadium the Cats were taking BP. I also had two 8x10's to get.
I was able to Nick Tanielu on one of them.
The Cats Logo was not my main goal, so when the Cyclones started to come out and went to the others side of the field
On the Cyclones I was able to get the following
Juan Urbina, 1 team card
Brandan Walsh, 1 team card
Tyler Moore, 1 team card
Alberto Baldanado, 1 team card
Edioglis Villasmil, 1 team card
Shane Bay, 1 team card
Brad Wieck, 1 team card
Casey Meisner, 1 team card
Anthony Chavez, 1 team card
Mike Hepple, 1 team card
Tucker Tharp, 1 team card
Michael Bernal, 1 team card
Tomas Nido, 1 team card
Michael Conforto, 1 team card and an 8x10
Jhoan Urena, 8x10
Pedro Perez, Tix Stub
Benny Destifano, 1 team card and 2 other cards
On Opening Day I took a picture of a mound visit by pitching coach Tom Signore and I was able to get the following to sign the photo. Adrian Abreu, Anthony Chavez, Amed Rosario, Jhoan Urena and Gaither Bumgardner. Both Pitching coach Tom Signore and 1st basement Jeff Deihl are not with the team due to injury.

I only missed 1 active player in the team set, Dimas Ponce.







Outside I got was able to get  Derek Fisher on an 8x10

I finished the night out with 27 autographs

 Cyclones dugout
 Tanielu getting the day off and coaching 1st 
 View from out seats




Thanks for Reading and Check Back Soon!!!!

Comments