Yankee Stadium Seat Back, MLB Auction and Beckett Grading....

I've gotten a couple of random things since my last post.

After having 3 Yankee Stadium seat backs for over a year. I decided to start getting one of them signed.
I started with Doc Gooden at a local show and then I got Bucky Dent when he did a signing at the Steiner Store.

Once in a while I check out the auctions on MLB.com and I found two signed 8x10's for a decent prices.
For $35, I got Carlos Delgado and for $10, I got Kris Benson. I never got the chance to get Delgado and I wished it he would have been in a Mets uni. But, Delgado in a Jays uni will do.
Both come with MLB holograms.


I sent in four more cards to Beckett for grading and got them back a few days ago. I did 20 day turnarounds. 20 day is not the cheapest or most expensive.

All of the cards go 10's on the auto's and none are for sale or trade.

A few nights ago I went to the last Islanders game of the year. Atleast it was the last game with my 5 game pak I bought earlier in the season. The Islanders played the Predators. I was able to get former Islander Great, Bobby Nystrom on my ticket stub. The auto did not come out great. Bobby was great signed for everyone.


I will probably do a few more shows before the baseball season and I'm already planning for the HOF Baseball Classic in Cooperstown during the Memorial Day Weekend.

Thanks for Reading and Check back soon!!!!

Comments