Mid Season IP Stats

Since the Baseball season started in April I've been to (5) Long Ducks (Indy Atlantic League), (2) New York Mets, (1) Baltimore Orioles, (1) Trenton Thunder (AA Yankees), (1) Bowie Baysox (AA) Orioles, (1) New Britain Rock Cats (AA) Twins, (1) Brooklyn Cyclones (SS A) Mets and (1) Rockland Boulders (Indy Can-Am League) games for a Total of 13 games.
In the 13 games I was able to get 217 Auto's which included 1 GU Jersey, 3 GU Bats and 1 Locker Name Plate. The rest of the autographs are on cards and photos.

Some of the highlights for the first half are,  Eric Hosmer, Matt Wieters, Zack Wheeler, Matt Den Dekker, Trevor May and Gary Gaetti

The only game I was shutout was at the Rockland Boulders game early in the season. The only reason I went was to try for Jose Canseco.  If Jose is with the team at the end of the season, I may try again. As of today. Canseco is on the DL. At the time he went on the DL he was batting 0.194, with 1 hr, 7 RBI's, 10 walks and 24 K's. He also as 3 stolen bases. Which I have a hard time believing after seeing him run in the that one game. There is a speculation that he has left the Tornadoes for good.
There was 1 game I attended that I left disappointed. It was the Bowie Baysox game. One of the reasons I headed down there was to try to get Manny Machodo's autograph. I had talked to a load of people in Baltimore who said he was great at signing. I'm not sure what was wrong that day. He ignored us before the game and the player parking lot was blocked off from the public. According to some locals the lot was blocked off because Endy Chaves, Brian Roberts and Mark Reynolds were on rehab.
I never get my hopes up at the Major League games. So, when I leave with Eric Hosmer or Matt Wieters I'm excited.

I also added 2 more minor league stadiums to my list of stadium I've attended games. My total as of today is 24. New Britain and Bowie being the 2.

One other thing that also makes this hobby so enjoyable is. I get to meet a lot of really nice people along the way. I may go to most games on my own. But, while graphing I'm never alone.

I do not have any big plans to attend any games right now. But, that should change. I do have tixs for 1 more Cyclones game and I'm sure I will be going to at least another 6 Ducks games. I was hoping to be going to Atlanta for the Mets series. But, I'm real busy at work. Which is a good thing.
Hopefully I can at least equal the number of autographs from the first half in the second half of the season.

I've also added a new page to the blog called "Collection Stats" I give my total number of autographs and the number of autographs that are baseball related.

Thanks for reading and check back soon.

Comments