Bowie Baysox @ Trenton Thunder

Friday night I decided to take the trip to Trenton. The Baysox where in town for a 3 game series and Dylan Bundy had just been promoted from Frederick. So, Bundy was my main goal for the night.
The forcast was looking pretty questionable. But, I went anyway. The rain held up until the end of the 9th with thunder and lighting. Which does not make good for graphing. The game went until 10:45. So, I left.
I was also hoping to get Dellin Betances who at one point was one of the Yankees top pitching prospects. He had recently been demoted from AAA and I can understand why. I was hoping to see a good game. But, Betances gave up 7 runs in 4 IP, all earned. His last outing against Altoona was no better. 8 runs, all earned in 4 IP. Actually happy that I did not waist a OMLB on him last season when I got Banuelos. Who is not having a great season either and is on the DL. Just another failed prospect. As someone in my office always says. 'Prospects are Suspects"
Back when I was in Bowie in the beginning of the season, I had started a team ball and had only gotten 5 or 6 guys on it. So, I continued with that ball and a had a separate ball for Bundy. Well we never saw him before the game. I was able to get the following.
Denny Hocking, Former Twin
Mike Belfiore
Eddie Gamboa 2008 21st round
Andy Loomis
Kyler Newby
Clay Schrader 2010 10th round
Brian Ward
Buck Britton 2008 37th round
Ty Kelly 2009 13th round. Already had the crappy sig. TKY
Antoan Richardson
Ronnie Welty 2008 20th round
Mike Wright 2011 3rd round

Also got Jonathan Shoop (2) cards


I didn't need either Baysox who was charting. So, it was not a great night because of the weather. I'm sure I could have gotten everyone else and Bundy.

Oh and I forgot to mention it was Robinson Cano Bobblehead night. I didn't even realize until I looked at Trenton's website at lunch time.

I still have to write a post from last night. Hoping to get that done tonight.
Thanks for looking and Check back soon

Comments