2013 IP season in review

As far as IP autographs this could my best season ever. This season I attended 42 baseball games. All but 1 were minor league games. That 1 Mets game I attended this season I did not graph. I was with a large group and couldn't.
This season I attended 23 Long Island Ducks games, 3 Brooklyn Cyclones, 1 Staten Island Yankees game, 2 Lakewood Blue Claws games, 1 Trenton Thunder game, a Doubleheader in Somerset, 2 Binghamton Mets games, 1 Lehigh Valley Irons Pigs game, 1 New Britain Rock Cats game, 1 Bridgeport Bluefish game, 3 Scranton Railriders games and the 2013 Futures game at Citi Field during the All-Star Break. I also drove to Cooperstown for the Hall of Fame Classic, which got rained out.
I drove approximatly 4,062 miles this baseball season.
During the season I was able to see short season A, mid level A, AA and AAA baseball.
During the 2012 season I attended 37 games. So, this season I was able to get to 4 more games. I would have liked to have gone to more. Hopefully next season I can attend more.
This years total for autographs is 684 IP auto's. This includes 4 GU jerseys, 3 Locker name plates and 5 GU Bats.
This also includes autographs of 17 of the Top 100 Prospects in baseball.3 of the top 5.
Of the retired players I got this season the best included Hofer Rickey Henderson, Hofer Goose Gossage, Steve Garvey, Jack Morris and Frank Thomas. Current players include Byron Buxton, Francisco Lindor, Miquel Sano, Noah Syndergaard, Gary Sanchez and Long Island product Marcus Stroman.
Then probably the best IP autograph ever, Derek Jeter while he was on a rehab assignment in Scranton.

My overall Autograph Total is 6,122 and 5,359 of them are Baseball related.

If there was any autograph cards I got over the season that you may want to trade for. Send me an email and I'll see what we can work out. I would rather only trade duplicates though.

The NHL season starts soon, which means standing outside the Nassau Coliseum and freezing. I may not do as many hockey games. But, I will pick the good teams.

Thanks for Reading and Check Back soon!!!!

Comments