Bluefish @ Ducks

Tonight was Game 12 on the year. This game was the 3rd and final game of the series between Bridgeport and the Ducks
I didn't get much done since it rained  in the 3rd inning and I left. 
I had 3 of my 8x10's I wanted to get signed and was able to get all 3 done.
Jon Myers. Jon signed as a FA in 2011 with the Marlins and played that season on there GCL team and then spent 2012-2013 with the Gateway Grizzlies in the Frontier League before signing with the Ducks this season.
Randy Ruiz, Randy signed as a FA in 1999 with the Reds. Randy has played parts of the 3 seasons in the majors. 2008 with the Twins and 2009 and 2010 with the Jays. 2009 he played in just 33 games and had 10 homers and 17 RBI's with a 0.313 avg.. Randy has also played in the O's, Royals, Pirates, Giants, Phillies, D-Backs and Yankees systems. The 8x10 I had signed was of him last season while playing in Scranton.
Brendan Harris. Brendan was drafted in the 5th rd in 2001 by the Cubs and he has played parts of 8 years in the majors with the Cubs, Expos/Nats, Reds, Rays, Twins and most recently in 2013 with the Angels. He has also played in the O's, Rockies and Rangers system.



The Ducks added an advertising panel to the wall in right field that I think is interesting. Kona Ice is the sponsor. 
If a player hits a homer and it goes thru that whole, a fan can win $10,000. I can imagine that anyone will ever do it. 

Tomorrow the plan is to go to the Cyclones home opener. This season at least a handful of the Cyclones have cards which is a little unusual for a Short Season A ball team. The Cyclones are playing the Staten Island Yankees. I will do my typical logo sheet as well.

Thanks for reading and check back soon.

Comments