Skeeters @ Ducks

Game 18 on the year was last night when the Skeeters and Ducks started a 3 game series and the last home series for the Ducks before the All-Star Break.
Most of the Skeeters bullpen avoided the dugout which meant I missed most of the players I needed. Including Tracy McGrady who I had gotten during the Skeeters last visit. I didn't stay and get the players after the game since its a work night.
McGrady sitting in the bullpen.

I only the following:
Delwyn Young 1 card
Neil Medchill, 1 card. Neil was a 11th rd pick in 2009 by the Yankees. Neil got as high as AAA
Brian Barton, 8x10



This was my last game for the Ducks until after the ATL All-Star game.and I do not have an affiliated game planned until later this month when the Binghamton Mets visit Trenton.

Thanks for Reading and Check Back Soon !!!

Comments