CT Tigers @ Cyclones

Last night in Brooklyn was Game 26 when the Tigers affiliates played the Cyclones. I only graphed the Cyclones and I had plenty of my own 8x10's to get signed along with some more cards. When I got the stadium I found out the 2014 team set was out. During the game I picked up a set and started to get them signed after the game.
I got the following pre-game and outside after the game
Marcos Molina, Team card and an 8x10. Thanks to Chris for his photo. Now ranked 16th best prospect in the Mets system.
Cameron Griffin, Team card
Gaither Bumgardner, Team card, 2 Bowman Chrome and an 8x10
Adrian Abreu, Team card
Jhoan Urena, Team card and an 8x10
Kelly Seacrest, Team card
Josh Prevost,  Team card
Amed Rosario, Team card and 2 Elite Extra, 1 Pro-Debut and 1 Prizm Draft. Now ranked 7th best prospect in the Mets system
Scarlyn Reyes,  Team card
Corey Oswalt, Team card and Minor League Heritage
Joe Tuschak,  Team card and 8x10
Michael Conforto, 8x10. Now ranked 4th best prospect in the Mets system.
Will Fulmer, 8x10
Casey Meisner, 8x10
Jeff Diehl, 8x10
Michael Bernal, 8x10
Edgardo Alfonso, 5x7 Shea Stadium Custom
John Franco, 5x7 Shea Stadium Custom. Prior to the game the Cyclones held a baseball clinic on the field and he was a special guest














Another decent day with 30 autographs.
I may go back to Brooklyn next week to try to finish off the team set when they return from a road trip. The Ducks also return from a road trip early next week with the Skeeters coming to town followed by a series with the Patriots.

I'm only 1 game behind my pace from 2013. Last year at this time I had gone to 27 games and finished the season with 42 games. I'd like to go to more games this season.

Before the game I walked around abit and walked behind the stadium hoping to find a few balls from BP and notice that the outfield wall does not go to the ground and took an interesting pic.
Cameron Griffin shagging fly balls during the BP.

Thanks for Reading and Check Back Soon!!!!

Comments