Astros @ Mets, Final Game of the Season

My 42nd and final game of the season was today. The Astros and Mets finished up a 3 game series. I was given free tickets early in the morning and did not get to the stadium intime to get a great place to get autographs.
The Mets had announced that 3 players would sign autographs in the Rotunda before. On Friday 3 players signed. Yesterday heard that just 2 players signed and today when I got to the stadium it was just Travis d'Arnaud. The line was long and I was told that the he would stop signing in 10 mins I had gotten Travis twice this season. So, I just got off line.
On Sunday's there is no BP. So, not many players were on the field. Jennry Mejia and Josh Edgin signed a bit. I did not get either. I was behind the Mets dugout when Edgin signed.
I went to my seat and figured I would try to graph after the game.
 Edgin while he was signing





Long Island product Nick Tropeano started the game for the Astros and ended up with the loss.


After the  game there was probably close to 100 people trying to get auto's. Not many player signed. Probably due to the crowd. I had gotten my share up autographs and decided to leave.

There is a slight chance I go down to Baltimore or Washington for the playoffs.

Thanks for Reading and Check Back Soon!!!!!!

Comments