Lancaster at Bridgeport...

Game 35 on the season was this past Saturday in Bridgeport. I decided to take the most relaxing trip instead of getting stuck in traffic leaving Long Island. and with the Ducks on the road, I went to Bridgeport.

There was a pre-game ceramony that had employees and exes from the Sirkosky company on the field which made things a little tougher to get the Barnstormers pitchers.
The ceramony included a helilcopter landing on the field and dropping off the execs.




But, I did manage to get the following
Madison Boer, 4 cards
Mike McDade, 3 cards
Kevin Rivers, 1 card
Brian Cavazos-Galvez, 3 cards



I missed out on Kyle Simon, Mark Lamm and Bryan Morgado

After getting 11 autoograhs in Bridgeport it brings my season total to 691 on the IP season..

Thanks for Reading and Check Soon!!!

Comments