Baby Bombers at Cyclones....Sunday

Game 37 was Friday night at the Ducks and just got J.C. Romero on a card when he was in the autograph booth.

This past Sunday was Game 38 for me and it was in Brooklyn. The Staten Island Yankees played the Cyclones in game 2 of a 3 game series which is also the last few games of the regular season in the NY-Penn League.
The Cyclones will not be making the playoffs this season while the Yankees are on top of the division by only .5 game.

My goal today was to get the Yankees 2015 1st rd pick James Kaprielian, James was picked 16th overall. James signed at the last minute and was sent to GCL and was recently promoted to Staten Island.
James signed 3 cards and a GU NY-Penn League ball and was great with us and signed everything.
On the Yankees side I also got Kyle Holder on one of my 8x10's
Kyle was also a 1st rd pick in 2015 by the Yankees, 30th overall

I then added 7 autographs to the Logo sheet I had started earlier in the season
Will Carter, Will was a 14th rd pick in 2015 by the Yankees
Jeff Degano, Jeff was a 2nd rd pick in 2015 by the Yankees.
Michael Schaub, Michael was a 38th rd pick in 2010 by the Brewers and was released after the 2012 season. Then signed with the Rockford Aviators of the Frontier League, his contract was purchased by the Yankees during the 2015 season after pitching in 18 games with a 0.50 era
Domingo Acevedo, Domingo signed as a free agent in 2013 by the Yankees
Derek Callahan, Derek was a 16th rd pick in 2014 by the Yankees
Luis Cedeno, Luis signed as a free agent in 2012 by the Yankees
Eric Duncan, Eric is currently the Hitting Coach and as a player he was a 1st rd pick in 2003 by the Yankees. Eric played in the Yankees system between 2003-2009 reaching as a high as AAA. Eric then spent the last 3 seasons of his career playing in the 3 different systems Braves AA 2010, Cardinals AA 2011 and Royals AA 2012


I'm also working on the Cyclones 2015 team set and added the following
Oswald Caraballo, 2015 Team Card. After getting promoted to Savannah, Oswald returned to the Cyclones after numerous guys went down with injurys
Ruben Reyes, 2015 Team Card
Corey Taylor, 2015 Team Card
Carlos Valdez, 2014 Team card
Zach Matthieu, 8x10

After this guy was done with the autograph I thought he had forgot to finish. ZM 32 I guess is what he he now signing.

A few others I'm missing are players who have been promoted or are not with the team due to injury.

On the day I got 17 autographs, which brings my 2015 season total to 713. I believe I've already eclipsed my 2014 total an at this point have gone to 4 less games.

Thanks for Reading and Check Back Soon!!!!

Comments