Game 3, Liberty Division Playoffs. Ducks at Patriots.....

Game 46 on the year and most likely my last of the 2015 season and it was in Bridgewater, NJ.this past Saturday for Game 3 of the Series
After the Ducks and Patriots played the first 2 games of the Liberty Division Series on Long Island, the series moved to Bridgewater tied up 1-1. The Ducks won game 3 to take a 2-1 series lead
Game 3
I did not graph before the game. I did picked up a Somerset 2015 team set. But, only got 4 players outside after the game

Adam Donachie
Aharon Eggleston
James Skelton
Shane Spencer

Sorry Guys no pictures

After getting these 4 cards signed it brings my season total to 788. 

The plan is to graph the Mets and the Nationals during the last home series for the Mets, But, as of today the forecast is for rain till Sunday.

Its also that time of the year that local Stop and Shops have former NY Football Giants appear and sign autographs for free for 1.5 hrs on Saturdays thru the end of October. Most of the players that are appearing are the same players from last season. I passed up week 1 and 2 weeks ago I added
O.J. Anderson to my Giants stadium seat back. This year the players are also appearing here on LI. 

Either my next post is the Mets game or the 2015 IP season in review

Thanks for Reading and Check Back Soon!


Comments