2015 IP Season in Review

I had hoped to get one more Mets game in before the regular season ended. But, the weather did not allow for it. I may try to graph Citi Field during the playoffs or even try the hotels in NYC.
I will call the 2015 IP Baseball season closed.

As I've done since starting to write this blog, I will review the IP Season.
I attended 46 games in 14 different stadiums this season and I was able to add 2 new stadiums that I had not been to in the past.
The Game breakdown is as follows:
Ducks 22 games Indy League
Mets 1 game Major League
Binghamton 1 game, AA Mets
Scranton 1 game, AAA Yankees
Wilmington 1 game, A+ Royals
Reading 1 game. New Stadium, AA Phillies
Syracuse 1 game , New Stadium AAA Nationals
Lakewood 1 game A, Phillies
Trenton 2 games, AA Yankees
Brooklyn 8 games, Mets A-
Baltimore 2 games, Major League
Bridgeport 3 games, Indy League
Cooperstown 1 game
Somerset 1 game, Indy League

I also attended a Celebrity Softball game this season which I did not count as a game.

As far as autographs, This was my best season as far as quantity. But, not for the number of Prospects.
I finished the season off with 801 autographs
5 HOFers, Tom Glavine, Phil Niekro, Ozzie Smith, Robin Yount, Rollie Fingers
8 Top 100 Prospects, #5 J.P. Crawford, #8 Yoan Moncada, #19 Aaron Judge, #28 Bradley Zimmer, #37 Clint Frazier, #70 Allen Hanson, #75 Brandon  Nimmo and #95 Gavin Cecchini.

9 of the Mets Top 30 prospects, 1 of the Orioles Top 30, 4 of the Red Sox Top 30, 8 of the Indians Top 30, 11 of the Yankees Top 30, 4 of the A's Top 30, 6 of the Phillies Top 30, 2 of the Rays Top 30 and 4 of the Nationals Top 30
The most notable non-HOFer this season would be Hidecki Matsui in Trenton. Matsui is a roving instructor in the Yankees Organization

Since the Islanders have moved to Brooklyn there will most likely be no graphing hockey this season.
So, this winter the only graphing I will be doing is at shows and free signings



I have also updated my Collection Stats, you will find the link below

http://strongislandgrapher.blogspot.com/p/collection-stats.html


I'm looking forward to the 2016 baseball season and hope to get to new stadiums and get even more autographs.
See everyone next season

Thanks for Reading and Check Back Soon

Lets Go Mets!!!!!

Comments