2016 Hall of Fame Classic....

After Binghamton and Syracuse I headed to Cooperstown this past Friday morning. This was my 4th year in a row that I attended the Classic. I averaged about 23 autographs each year.
This year I surpassed the 23 and got 62. By far more than I ever expected. 
I got the autographs at number of different places in the Cooperstown. The events that were held during the weekend were the Kids Clinic, Base Race and then the Classic itself and then at the player hotel. 
Below is what I got during the Weekend.
Jerry Hairston, Jr. 4 cards
Brandon Backe, 3 cards
Melvin Mora, 8x10 and 3 cards
J.J. Putz, 8x10 and 8 cards
Michael Barrett, 3 cards
Taynon Sturtze, 2 cards
Andy Sonnanstine, 4 cards
Steve Woodward, 3 cards
Jaime Moyer, (2) 8x10's
Ryne Sandberg, 8x10, (2) HOF Placque cards and a Gold Glove Baseball
Andrew Jones, Gold Glove Ball
Alan Trammell, OMLB
Juan Pierre, 3 cards
Jack Wilson, 2 cards
LaTroy Hawkins, 8x10 and 3 cards
Travis Hafner, 8x10
Todd Pratt, 8x10
Terrance Long, GU Locker Name Plate
Jeff Suppan, OMLB, and 3 cards
Rollie Fingers, 8x10 and 1 HOF Placque card
Jim Rice, HOF Placque card.
Fergie Jenkins, HOF Ball























I'm still a little behind on my posts. I still have one more game in Binghamtom from my trip to write a post about.

Thanks for Reading and Check Back Soon!!

Comments