Lowell Spinners at Cyclones

Game 30 on the season was the this past Saturday in Brooklyn with the Spinners visiting the Cyclones. The Spinners is the NY-Penn League affiliate of the Boston Red Sox.
I didn't have much interest in getting the Spinners. But, did start a logo sheet and got the following
Yoan Aybar, Yoan signed as a free agent in 2014
Tyler Hill, Tyler was a 19th rd pick in 2014
Matt McLean, Matt was a 19th rd pick this year
Roldani Baldwin, Roldani signed as a Free Agent in 2014
Jerry Downs, Jerry was a 15th rd pick in 2015
Matthew Gorst, Matthew was a 12th rd pick this year
Kevin Steen,  Kevin was a 9th rd pick in 2014
The Red Sox have prospect Brian Johnson pitching in rehab with the Spinners and was not interested in signing at all.

On the Cyclones side I got the following
Michael Paez, (2) 8x10's
Peter Alonso, 8x10
Justin Dunn, 8x10 and Cyclones Program
Jacob Zanon, 8x10






I had written about a ball that I had won in the coin toss game in a past post. So, I added the following autographs
Ali Sanchez
Peter Alonso
Jay Jabs
Michael Paez
Dionis Paulino
Nick Sergakis
Arnaldo Berrios
Gene Cone
Tonight I got 21 autographs, which brings my season total to 530.

During the game I sat in the front row near 1st base and was able to get a game ball. Blake Tiberi hit a ball down the 3rd base line and the 3rd baseman threw a ball in the dirt and the ball bounced past the 1st baseman and into the stands right to me and I tried to get it signed outside after the game. But, missed Tiberi in the crowd.

I have 1 more game to write a post for and I will be caught up.

Thanks for Reading and Check Back Soon!!!

Comments