Renegades at Cyclones....

Game 28 was July 8th with the Renegades returning for another series in Brooklyn.
The weather for graphing after the game was looking questionable and the Cyclones had just signed a few more of there draft picks. So, I hung around on the Renegades side just to get Garrett Whitley on one of my 8x10's. While waiting for Whitley I added former major leaguer Skeeter Barnes to my logo sheet.
Skeeter is currently a roving instructor for the Rays and as a player he was a 16th rd pick in 1978 by the Reds and played 9 seasons in the majors with the Reds 1983-1984 & 1989, Expos 1985, Cardinals 1987 then the Tigers 1991-1994.

On the Cyclones side I was able to get recently signed draft picks Michael Paez and Peter Alonso.
Michael Paez was a 4th rd pick this season and signed late because Coastal Carolina won the College World Series. I had Michael sign a College World Series Ball.
Next I got Peter Alonso on an 8x10. Peter was this years 2nd rd pick and was a Florida Gator. Peter signed late also because Florida also advanced into the later rounds of the College World Series and lost to Coastal Carolina

I also got the following Cyclones
Justin Dunn, 4x6
Dillon Becker, my 8x10. I had tagged Dillon facebook and asked me to send him any of the photos I had taken of him so he could look at his delivery. This is one of the photos
Harol Gonzalez, my 8x10
Jay Jabs, Nick Sergakis and Colby Woodmansee my 8x10. The only player I didn't get on the photo was Dale Burdick who had gotten promoted to Columbia.




I didn't graph after the game and only got 9 autographs on the night

I still have a couple of more games to write posts about.

Thanks for Reading and Check Back Soon!

Comments