Game 38, State College Spikes at Vermont Lake Monsters

Game 38 was August 6th in Burlington, Vermont with the State College Spikes at the Vermont Lake Monsters who play at historic Centennial Field.
The State College Spikes are an affiliate of the Cardinals and the Lake Monsters are affiliated with the Oakland A's
This was game 1 of a 2 day trip and this was 31st minor league stadium I've attended a game at.
I will write a separate post with a review and pictures at a later date.
I was a little disappointed as far as autographs went because the Lake Monsters did not have a team set out yet. Even this late in the season. I had talked to someone who was with the team and was told the set was due out in a week.
I had not done a logo sheet for the Spikes and only had a couple of cards. But, did have a logo sheet for the Lake Monsters. My goal on the day was the A's 1st round pick A.J. Puk  and I never started the logo sheet because I was due to see the Lake Monsters a week later in Brooklyn
I did manage to get the following:
 A couple of guys from the Spikes


Thanks for Reading and Check Back Soon!!!!

Comments