Game 5 Bees at Ducks

Game 5 on the season was this past Sunday April 30th. The Bees and Ducks played the 3rd and final game of the series. The Ducks lost 5-1.
This was also the first pre-game autograph session for the season. These always make graphing the Ducks easy. The Ducks sit in chairs on the field and sign for 15 minutes.
I got the following on my 8x10's
Nolan Reimold,  Former Orioles, Blue Jay and D-Backs. Played in 104 games for the Orioles in 2016
Angelo Songco
David Aardsma, Last appeared in the Majors in 2015 with the Braves
Patrick Crider
Rob Rogers, Fpormer Dodger prospect and Long Islander
Tim Melville,  Pitched in 3 games for the Reds in 2016
Tyler Wilson
Rafael Perez, Last pitched in the Majors in 2012 for the Indians
Also got Marc Krauss on 1 card

On the Bees side I had cards for 3 pitchers, neither I saw before the game. One bad thing about graphing at Bethpage Ballpark is the relievers do not have to come thru the dugout to get to the bullpen. They go behind the stadium from the outside and most go to the bullpen just as the national anthem is sung.
After the game I did manage to get Branden League on 2 cards. I wanted to get him during this series because I do not think he will be around long. Some team in my opinion will purchase his contract soon than later.









These 11 autographs brings me to 70 for the season

My next game should be next Friday when the Ducks return for a series vs the Blue Crabs. The Crabs have around 5 former Major Leaguers

Thanks for Reading and Check Back Soon!!!

Comments