Game 16, Fish at Ducks

Game 16 was this past Saturday with the Fish visiting the Ducks. It was the 2nd game of a 3 game series. I was unable to go Friday's game and I ended up missing Sundays game also.

Since I had done the autograph session the past Sunday in Bridgeport, I did not have much to get done. Manny Delcarman went the back way to the bullpen. So, I missed him again
I did get the following:
Tony Abreu, 2 cards
Jose Cuevas, 1 card
Andrew Lambo, 2 cards. 2 per.  Andrew was a 4th rd pick in 2007 by the Dodgers. Andrew was traded to the Pirates during the 2010 and made his major league debut during the 2013 season, then spent parts of the 2014 and 2015 season with the Pirates before being claimed on waivers by the A's. He played only 1 game with the A's in 2016 because he was fighting cancer. Which he beat.
He went into spring training this season with the A's before being released.
 I was thinking of graphing the bus to get Delcarman. But, decided I would give it a try on Sunday. But, a family thing came up and I missed the game

These 5 autographs brings my season total to 232.

I'm also approaching a huge milestone as far as autographs goes. I'm about 80 autographs short of 10,000 in my collection. I would like to think I can break 10k sometime later in the season.

My next game may be in Lakewood this coming weekend and then the Cyclones season opens on Monday in Staten Island. I will be going to the Cyclones home opener on Tuesday.

Thank for Reading and Check Back soon!

Comments