Christie Brinkley.....

Next up, took place just a couple of weeks ago. Former Super Model Christie Brinkley appeared at a local liquor store to promote her line of Prosecco. Christie was to sign bottles of prosecco and take pictures. The bottle costs $20, which was not bad.
For those who do not know who Christie Brinkley is, She is a former model who has graced the covers of numerous magazines over the years.  Playboy, Sport Illustrated, Vogue, People, Glamor, etc
Christie had also done some acting.  Some may remember her as the hot blonde in, the Ferrari in National Lampoons Vacation and Vegas Vacation.
The event was scheduled to start at 5:00pm and the line formed at 4:30. I was only the 5th person online. But, by the time Christie showed up, I would estimate that there were about 200 people online
Christie was about 25 minutes late. She was real nice and still looks amazing for 63 years old
No rules were stated about outside items and when I got to the front of the line I asked her to sign a baseball for me.  Which she did and on the sweat spot. I also had a few 8x10's with me. But, didn't want to push my luck. I had thought about waiting till she left. But, I had another event to get to.




Thanks for Reading and Check Back Soon!!

Comments