Locker Name Plate Collection

Many of my posts have shown Locker Name Plates I've gotten signed over the years.
The plates are a favorite part of my collection because they are unique and often I get reactions from the players and it sometimes strikes up a short conversation.
Currently I have 86 plates, 36 are signed. I've recently purchased 2 that I've not received yet. The 2 are not included in the 86
I recently was able to get most of the collection together. I have a few that I could not find in my storage unit.
A large part of my collection is NY Mets, players who have played in the Atlantic League and players who are from Long Island.
 New York Mets. I should be getting the Marlon Anderson plate signed tomorrow at the Cyclones game.
 New York Yankees
 2017 World Baseball Classic, Burawa, Katz and Fanti are from Long Island

Kevin McCarthy (Royals) who is from Long Island



Thank You for Reading and Check Back Soon

Comments