Collection Update and 2018 IP Status

As of today I've attended 37 games. 3 of which have been Mets games and 2 I've graphed. So far as of today I've gotten 691 autographs on the 2018 IP Season.  I'm currently 5 games ahead of my pace for the last couple of seasons. I'm hoping to keep up the pace. But, I have something else going on that may slow the pace down abit.
I also have added 1 new stadium to my list of minor league parks I've attended games at. A couple of weeks ago I added my 34th minor league park, Peoples Bank Park in York, PA. This is the home of the York Revolution of the Atlantic League. I'm hoping to add atleast 1 more before the end of the season.

Collection update, As I mentioned in a past post I surpassed 11k autographs. As of today I stand at 11,412. 10,320 are baseball autographs.

My list of Memorabilia has grown a little
Locker Name Plates - 90, 38 signed
Bats- 26, 16 signed
Jerseys 34, 17 signed.
Batting Gloves 3, All signed
Batting Helmet 10, 3 signed
Seat Backs 27, 2 Shea, 3 Yankee

I've gone to a few events recently I plan on writing posts for. Hopefully soon

If you are interested check out the following link. It is my Game Log as of today
http://strongislandgrapher.blogspot.com/p/2018-game-log.html

Thanks for Reading and Check Back Soon!!!

Comments