A nightmare, No grapher wants to have........

I had a nightmare last night, Typically I do not remember dreams. But, this one was vivid.
If you have read my blog in the past you may remember I go to the Hall of Fame Classic every year
With Corona this year the Classic has been canceled.
This dream was somewhat strange It started with me being on a line to get a free autograph. Nolan Ryan and Gregg Maddux were signing. I got to half way thru the line and decided to open my bag to get some baseballs to get signed. The worst thing possible happened. The bag was empty. No Balls, cards or photos which are typical items I carry to events for autographs.
I asked people around me to see if anyone had extra baseballs for me to buy. Everyone started laughing at me, one guy offered me a softball and a sharpie. My heart dropped and I started running, the plan was to find a place to buy baseballs. Then I woke up with my heart racing.
It dream felt so real. I never did fall back asleep.

Thanks for Reading, Stay Safe and Healthy.

Comments