Great Pack Pull.....

Up until this year I very rarely buy anything but Baseball. But, being a Big Redskins fan. I started buying football packs hoping to pull an RGIII autograph. Well, I did early in the NFL season by buying into a case break thru Ebay. After that I said I would stop buying football once I got the RGIII. But, didn't. Once you pull a big card its hard to stop. I'm sure most of you would agree!
Recently on my weekly visit to my local card shop I picked up a pack of 2012 Absolute Memorabilia.
The Big Hit and Drum Role Please.................................................
                                                       Andrew Luck Triple Jersey numbered to 299  
                                                                   
This card goes in my Top 5 all time pack pulls. My Top 5 No. 1: 2012 SP Signatures Dual Sandy Koufax and Yogi BerraNo. 2: 2012 Topps Prime RGIIINo. 3: 2008 Stadium Club Evan Longoria and then a No. 5: Tri-Star David Price, I think it was from 2007.








Comments