Patriots at Ducks

Game 27 was this past Friday night when the Patriots came to town. The Patriots have not been around since the beginning of the season and I did not have much for them. Although they do have a couple of new guys on the roster. I never had a chance to look thur my cards
I did get the following
Luis Montanez, 2 cards. He was a 1st rd pick in 2000 by the Cubs. He played in parts of 4 seasons starting in 2008 with the O's. He also spent parts of 2009 and 2010 with the O's before signing back with the Cubs for 2011
Johnny Tucker, 1 card. He was a 20th rd pick in 2004 by the O's. He spent most of his time in the O's system before signing and playing in the Nats system in 2011. Johnny has gotten to AAA.
Corey Smith, 3 cards. He was a 1st rd pick in 2000 by the Indians. He has played in the Indians, Padreas, White Sox, Angels, Royals and Dodgers systems getting as high as AAA
Daryle Ward, 2 cards. He was a 15th rd pick in 1994 by the Tigers. Has spent parts of 11 seasons in the Majors with the Astros, Dodgers, Pirates, Nats, Braves and most recently in 2008 with the Cubs.

Saturday night I went to Staten Island and today I went to another Ducks game. Hopefully I will post soon for those games.
This week the NY-Penn League All-Star game is being played in Brooklyn. Hopefully I do well

I also tallied my auto's for the 2014 IP season. As of today, I have gotten 469 autographs

Thanks for Reading and Check Back Soon!!!

Comments