Quick Catch Up.....

I'm a little behind on my posts. So, I'm going to do a quick catch up in one post.
After I left Cooperstown I headed back to Binghamton for a game with the Trenton Thunder in town. This was Game 15 on the season for me.
I got the following:
B-Mets
Dominic Smith, SS on a GU Eastern League Ball. I was able to get a ball during BP and figured Dominic would be the best player to have sign it.
Rainy Lara, 4 cards
Luis Mateo, 1 card
Akeel Morris, 2 cards
Robert Gsellman, 1 card
Glenn Abbott, 2 B-Mets team cards. Former MLB pitcher who is currently the B-Mets pitching coach

Thunders:
Mark Payton, 1 card
Jonathan Holder, 4 cards
Cito Culver, Charleston Riverdogs team card
Dante Bichette Jr, 2 cards. Had 6 cards on the board
Dante Bichette Sr. 1 Generic Custom. I spotted Sr. in the stands talking to Jr. Since I did not have anything for him. I had him sign the generic custom

There was not much I did not get signed that day.
I finished the game with 17 autographs and the trip I would say was a success and brought home 128 autographs in 4 days





Next Game was back on Long Island and it was Game 16 on the season with the Sugar Land Skeeters making there first visit to the Island for the 2016 season. The Skeeters are in town for a 3 game series.
In the Ducks autograph booth before the game was former Astro Darin Downs, 2 cards
Skeeters I got,
Jeff Dominguez, 1 card
Rick Hague, 1 card
Beamer Weems, 2 cards
Rene Tosoni, 2 cards, Former Twins outfielder
Jeremy Barfield, 1 card. The brother of former Duck Josh and Son of Former Yankee and Blue Jay Jesse Barfield


I was able to get 9 autograph on the night

The next night was game 2 on the series and It was Game 17 on the season for me. The plan was to go the next day which was to be a Sunday pre-game autograph session. But, the forcast was for rain all day.
The only guys I needed were bullpen guys and none came thru the dugout before the game. So, I headed over to the Ducks side and was able to get the following
Blake Tekotte, 1 card
Sean Burroughs, 2 cards
Tyler Colvin, 2 cards
Ruben Gotay, 4 cards. Newly acquired 2nd basemen and former Met, Brave and Royal
For this game I got 9 autographs

and my last was this past 2 days ago when the New Britain Bees came to town for the 2 series of 2016. The first series was the weekend I was in Cooperstown.
The Bees are the newest team in the Atlantic League. I'm not sure whether to call the Bees an expansion team or a relocated team. At the end of the 2015 season the Camden Riversharks folded and I believe the Bees were to be an expansion team either way. But, most of the Riversharks ended up signing with the Bees. The Bees are owned by Frank Boulton who is the founder of the ATL and also part owners of the Ducks and the Bluefish.
On the Bees I was able to get the following autographs.
Greg Golson, 4 cards. Former Phillie
Kyle Simon, 4 cards
Brian Dupra, 1 card
Josh Outman, 3 cards, Former Oakland A pitcher

For this game I got 12 autographs.



To catch up with the my season total. I'm at 264 autographs on the season. The Cooperstown weekend really gave me a boost.


The next few days I will be busy. This Friday the Brooklyn Cyclones open the season against the Baby Bombers, then a local card show Saturday and a Ducks game Saturday night, the Ducks pregame autograph session on sunday and finally another Cyclones game on Monday that features a Michael Conforto Bobblehead

Thanks for Reading and Check Back Soon!!!

Comments

Unknown said…
I am very enjoyed for this blog. http://www.proessaywriting.com/write-my-essay/
Its an informative topic. It help me very much to solve some problems. Its opportunity are so fantastic and working style so speedy. I think it may be help all of you. Thanks a lot for enjoying this beauty blog with me. essay paper
I am appreciating it very much! Looking forward to another great blog. Good luck to the author! all the best!