Some Stuff from 2018 IP season

I'm sure by now anyone whom reads this you must realized that I will not be writing posts for all of the games I attended during the 2018 season.
I will write similar posts to this that will show some of my better autographs that I've gotten for that period of time.
As of today I've attended 16 games and have gotten 316 autographs. Some of these 316 are not all from games. Some are from free autograph events and others are from just graphing other different events.
Check out this link to see my 2018 Game Log. http://strongislandgrapher.blogspot.com/p/2018-game-log.html
These are some of the highlights so far this season:
 Endy Chavez is currently playing for the Somerset Patriots. I attended the Patriots Fanfest and got this 11x14 signed
 Alex Katz WBC Game Used Locker Plate. Alex is currently pitching for the Delmarva Shorebirds who are a Orioles affiliate
 Deibinson Romero GU locker plate. Diebinson is currenlty playing for the New Britain Bees
 Jair Jurrjens 2011 All-Star Full Tix Stub. Jair is currently pitching for the Long Island Ducks. Jair has been great signing
 Mookie Wilson signed a local store. Mookie added the inscription without asking for it. Mookie has always been a Great signer
 Paul LoDuca signed before a Horse Racing event

 Asrubal Cabrera who is currently playing for the Mets signed this outside Citi Field
  Jair Jurrjens
 Felipe Paulino signed GU Locker Plate. Felipe is currently pitching for the Sugar Land Skeeters
 Brett Marshall signed GU Locker plate. Brett is currently pitching for the Sugar Land Skeeters
 Francisco Rodriguez. KRod is currently pitching for the Long Island Ducks. Unlike Jair, Krod has not been very friendly to us graphers.  Shortly after the home season opener. Krod released an autograph policy and currently charging $25 for any autograph on a MLB related item. He believes everything that he signs will end up on Ebay. He will sign Atlantic League items for free. As of late has been spiteful when signing MLB items. He signs the darkest spots on photos and paneling balls even after charging.  He has also been complaining about signed Duck team items. The $25 is going towards the Quacker Jack Foundation, which is associated with the Ducks
 Jair Jurrjens
 Brandon Nimmo signed this 5x7 version of the his 2018 Topps card at a free signing at a local Models. He would only sign items purchased at the store the day of the signing. Brandon was great with all his fans as usual. Brandon signs probably at every home game
 Brandon Nimmo
 Jared Lakind is currently pitching for the Lancaster Barnstormers
 Blake Gailen is currently playing for the Lancaster Barnstormers
 Vinny Pestano GU Spring Training Locker Plate. Vinny is currently pitching for the Long Island Ducks

Another event I attended was the Hall of Fame Classic. But, I have not gotten around to taking any photos yet. I may write a dedicated posts showing you what I got this year. This year was more quantity over quality. I'll get a more into why in the post. 

I also want to mention that I just recently surpassed 11K autographs in my collection. 

Check Back Soon and Thank You for Reading!

Comments